Burnsville Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
Many alcoholics don't realize they have a problem. They need a friend or family member to point it out to them. Even then, they might be in such denial they don't see it. If you're here, you might suspect you have a problem, but aren't sure. Here are some definite signs you have a problem with alcohol and need the help of a Burnsville alcohol rehab facility to get you past it and healthy again.
Signs You May Be an Alcoholic
- You can't go a day without drinking.
- You lose track of how much you drink.
- You feel sick if you go a day without drinking.
- People have expressed concern about how much you're drinking.
- You drink alone as well as with company.
- You start drinking early in the day.
- You've started having physical health problems due to your excessive drinking.
If one or more of the above statements sounds familiar to you, you've got a problem with alcohol. The more statements above that apply to you, the more serious the problem has become. However, identifying with just one statement indicates you have at least the beginnings of an alcohol problem. The best time to get treatment is at the beginning of an addiction. Conquering it is easier in the early stages. However, a Burnsville alcohol treatment facility can help you even if you're already deep into alcoholism.
Addiction Recovery Programs
If you're suffering from an addiction, there are addiction recovery programs available that can help you NOW. Addiction can be an overwhelming force in one’s life. It can cause those who suffer from it to lose control, perhaps hurting not just themselves, but the people closest to them as well. If you can feel its power over you, and you know it's time to break this bond, but you’re not sure how to find treatment, call Affordable Rehab of Burnsville at (651) 395-7995. We can help you find an addiction recovery program that’s best suited for your individual needs. All calls are confidential.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility